2. Does Subaru also have a Maintenance Plan?
Yes, you can choose the maintenance plan best for you:
- 2 or 3 years/30,000; 36,000; or 45,000 miles
- Mileage intervals - 3,750 or 7,500
These plans are especially attractive if you lease your Subaru. You can include the cost in your lease payment. Then with the maintenance plan, your only auto expense may be at the gas pump! And the roadside assistance package is included at no extra cost.
- Enables you to lock-in the cost of the scheduled maintenance required to keep your basic factory warranty in force and your car in tip-top running condition.
- Provides service by factory trained technicians
- Guarantees the use of genuine Subaru parts
- Allows your car to be serviced at a quality Subaru dealer at a competitive price